30" Hygiene Resupply
While open storage is recommended in central resupply areas, it is less desired in patient-oriented spaces. To address this, we offer the Hygiene Resupply Cabinet.
Intended for use in Hygiene rooms, this version eliminates the open, partitioned under-storage and is only sold with doors...
When compared to the open concept of the Sterilization and Central Resupply version.
- Hydraulic pull-down shelving to provide easy access to materials.
- Maximizes use of vertical storage space without sacrificing safety.
- Includes Cabinet doors to hide materials from patient view
- Available in standard color choices
- Cabinet Color Selections
- Available in standard color choices.
- – OR – Upgrade to woodgrain finish. (Standard EP Woodgrain finishes)
- Cabinet Doors
- Doors on this unit come standard
- – OR – No Doors
- Intended for use in Hygiene rooms, this version eliminates the open, partitioned under-storage and is only sold with doors. If you prefer an open storage solution...
View our Sterilization Resupply
|Electric Handpiece Integration:|
|• Bien Air MX2 (Single Motor Included)|
|Scalers (Parkell) :|
|• Turbo Piezo Scaler|
|• Turbo Sensor Scaler|
|• Spring Health Cure 1 Light|
|• Fusion Cordless Light|
|• Fiber Optics Light Source|
|• Plumbed Line & Bottle|
|• 3rd Air Driven Handpiece Hose|
|• 2nd Air/Water Syringe|
|• 1 Dedicated Air Syringe|
|• 2nd/3rd High Volume Suction|
|A||Overall Height of Cabinet||30in||76.2cm|
|C||Depth of Unit (side view)||12.75in||32.4cm|
|D||Depth of Unit (top view)||12.75in||32.4cm|
|E||Cabinet Door Clearence||15in||38.1cm|