EP 390 Chair
Absolutely the most feature-rich chair on the market, the EP 390 was designed to consolidate best-in-class features over the past 3 decades.
With intense attention to the details of patient comfort and practicioner ease-of-use, the EP 390 will redefine your perspective on seating.
Why would you want anything less than the most comfortable, feature-rich chair on the market.
- Combining a heated base with lower lumbar massage and traverse capabilities for enhanced comfort and perfect positioning
- Audio inputs to allow the patient to listen to the media display during the procedure
- All-in-all the most comfortable dental chair on the market
- Upholstery is available in a range of solid, standard EP colors. Swatch-cards available.
- – OR – Upgrade to a three-color upholstery scheme.
Swatch samples and custom colors are available. Please call for details.
Configurations & Models
- EP 390: Heat, Massage & Traverse
- EP 370: Traverse Only
- EP 330: Heat & Massage Only
- EP 310: No Heat, Massage & Traverse
- Self-tensioning Arm Slings
- 2nd Chair Control Touchpad
- Foot Control Pedal
|Electric Handpiece Integration:|
|• Bien Air MX2 (Single Motor Included)|
|Scalers (Parkell) :|
|• Turbo Piezo Scaler|
|• Turbo Sensor Scaler|
|• Spring Health Cure 1 Light|
|• Fusion Cordless Light|
|• Fiber Optics Light Source|
|• Plumbed Line & Bottle|
|• 3rd Air Driven Handpiece Hose|
|• 2nd Air/Water Syringe|
|• 1 Dedicated Air Syringe|
|• 2nd/3rd High Volume Suction|
|A||Min/Max Height of Chair*||42.3in/58.8in||107.4cm/149.4cm|
|B||Min/Max Length of Chair||60in/70in||152.4cm/177.8cm|
|C||Min/Max Height of Seat Base||11.8in/28.3in||30cm/71.9cm|
|D||Overall Width of Chair||26.5in||67.3cm|
|E||Total Traverse Distance||10.25in||26cm|