Significant Design Updates
With it's recent design upgrade, the Horizon now offers many of the double-tier benefits of our top-of-the-line Over-the-Head Workstations.
Consolidated supplies, enhanced ergonomics and a broad range of custom options make the Horizon an exceptional delivery platform at a attractive price.
The Horizon Workstation will allow you to raise your dental productivity by working smarter not harder with our more efficient delivery system.
- Materials are presented in a forward position for enhanced accessibility, while leaving the expanded Corian work-surface clear of obstructions.
- Our low-profile power channel allows closer positioning to the patient for more comfortable & efficient delivery.
- The pivoting channel, and dual-side composite racks allows for instant Left/Right convertibility.
- "O" frame base offers improved stability and better hose management.
- A broad range of custom options allow you to tailor this high-production instrument to suit your needs and taste.
Product Coming Soon, Pre-Order Now.
- 1 High Speed Air
- 1 Low Speed Air
- 1 A/W Syringe
- 1 HVE
- 1 Saliva Ejector
- 8 Milled Hand-piece Holders
- 2-liter Self-contained Water
- 1 EP UltraTub
- 1 EP Consumable Bin
- 1 EP Med-waste/Sharps Bin
- Large Corian Work Surface
- Adjustable Height Surface
- Pivoting Power Channel for full left/right convertibility
- Single Function Foot-pedal
- Powder-coated Steel Frame
|Scalers (not compatible with keyboard slide) :|
|• Turbo Piezo Scaler|
|• Turbo Sensor Scaler|
|• Spring Health Cure 1 Light|
|• Fiber Optics Light Source|
|• Plumbed Line & Bottle|
|• 3rd Air Driven Handpiece Hose|
|• 2nd Air/Water Syringe|
|• 1 Dedicated Air Syringe|
|• 2nd/3rd High Volume Suction|
|• Waste Receptacle Shelf|
|• Slide-out Keyboard Shelf|
|• Auxiliary Air/Water Ports|
|• Auxiliary Power/USB Ports|
|• 2 Recessed Bur Detents|
Enhanced Ergonomics and Custom Options
Available in Standard EP Corian Colors
From fiber optics to scalers, we can customize to suit your needs
We offer several configurations including simplified Assistant and Utility Carts
As a single tier workstation, the Horizon presents a lower visual profile than the Universal, yet maintains a significant degree of consolidated material and range of motion benefits.
|A||Overall Depth of Unit||25.5in||64.7cm|
|B||Depth of Top Tier||24.25in||61.6cm|
|D||Height of Corian work surface||32in||81.3cm|
|E||Depth of "O" Frame||21.75in||55.3cm|