RGP 400D Dental Seating
Doctor Dental Stool …View Assistant Stool
Compliment the advanced ergonomics of our delivery solutions with equally advanced clinician seating.
The patented design of the RGP 400 line of doctor and assistant stools helps protect your most important asset – your health.
Unique to the 400 series is its hydraulic mechanism which allows the stool’s back and seat to ‘float’, following ones’ movement. This “Active Seating” is further enhanced by the adjustable heights of both the backrest and the stool itself.
Early in our research of the most ergonomically efficient dental methods, we realized that belly bars are not typically necessary. In fact, they often get in the way. With proper positioning of materials and supplies, assistants are able to maintain a sound ergonomic posture that provides better comfort and improved productivity. However, belly bars are available.
Standard Clinical Features
- Patented split backrest for lower lumbar support
- “Active Seating” responds to weight and position changes
- Rich Ultraleather upholstery
- Single lever, multi-function control
- Assistant Stool includes adjustable foot-ring for added comfort and utility
- Available in EP standard color selections to compliment the EP 390 Patient Chair (in a one-color scheme only).